- We will collect and use personal data solely for the purposes we have identified and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as needed by law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the needs for which the information is collected.
- We will collect personal data by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the needs for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will keep personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill these purposes.
- We will make information about our privacy policies and practices readily available to customers
- We will protect personal data with reasonable security measures against loss or theft, also as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting business in accordance with this policy to make sure the protection and confidentiality of personal information.