RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Airtel Wireless strives to make the customer journey as smooth as possible, from purchasing any entity to receiving and installing it. Despite all your efforts and diligence, sometimes something goes wrong and you want to return the product. In such a case, please make a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
This document explains our policies in all these scenarios. Please note that there is a difference between business customers and consumers. See terms and conditions below.
Please note that you must report any discrepancies between your order and the goods received within 2 days of receiving the items.
“Business Customer” means a customer who is not a consumer
“Consumer” means an individual who is not acting for the purposes of his business or profession
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
In the event that, at our sole discretion, we agree to accept the return of unwanted products for credit, the Goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within fourteen days of delivery. The goods must be unopened, with the manufacturer’s seals intact and in perfect condition for resale. All non-defective returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee (subject to circumstances), if incorrectly supplied Airtel Wireless items must be returned in original condition or a 25% restocking fee will be charged. Physically damaged products are not returnable.
If a consumer or business account wishes to cancel a web order, there will be no charge to do so as long as your email us with your order reference or order number before shipping the item, otherwise a 25% restocking fee will apply.
If the item has already been shipped, then the best advice is not to open the package when it arrives. Customers can then arrange for the shipment to be returned to us within 14 days of the delivery of the goods. Please ensure your item is properly repackaged, preferably using the original outer packaging, otherwise a 25% restocking fee may apply.
Faulty Items under Warranty
If the problem persists, an RMA number will be issued and you will need to follow our standard RMA process. Once the item is returned, we will test it and fix the problem. If the item cannot be repaired, we will send a replacement. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new and may be of the same or equivalent specification.
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If the item is visibly damaged upon receipt, it is very important to sign for the item as damaged upon arrival with the courier and then contact us immediately at Phone No. (469) 709-1978 or email us. If the goods have been damaged in transit, we ask that you report this to us within two working days of delivery.
- Submit an RMA request by agreeing to the terms below. This is required to return all items on the Airtel Wireless regardless of the reason for the return
- Once you receive your RMA number, securely repackage the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally in the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way, a 25% restocking fee may apply.
- Do not write directly on the original box/wrapper
- Please make sure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box or the package will not be accepted
- Use the label to ensure our full address is clearly stated on the outside of the package
- Once we receive and test the item, we will refund you a replacement item within 10 days of receiving the defective item
- Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be reported within two days of receiving the items
Airtel Wireless reserves the right to charge 25% restocking fee if:
- The original packaging is damaged
- Missing parts or accessories
- In case of further questions or inquiries, please contact us by phone or email.